Small Animal Auction: every other Friday at 7 PM Cattle Auction: Tuesdays at 11AM
Small Animal Auction Details:
*Small Animal Auction will begin at 7PM. Merchandise Items will begin at 6:30PM*
--> A select amount of merchandise will sell beginning at 6:30 pm.
-->Small hogs, cattle, donkey/ponies, alpaca/llamas will sell promptly at 7:00pm, followed by goats and sheep.
--> Poultry/fowl, rabbits,small animals, and remaining merchandise will sell following sheep in the order they were received to the barn.
Small Bottle Calves
Goats and sheep
- **All equine species will be subject to a Coggins test ($25/head) or the seller must provide an updated Coggins test at time of sale**
- Fowl: chickens, turkeys, peacocks, quail, etc. (raised in North Carolina)
- Pigs: LESS than 100 pounds (for slaughter, raised in N.C.- NO Potbelly or American Guinea type hogs)
- Alpaca, Llama
- Miscellaneous livestock related items/farm equipment
- NO companion animals- dogs, cats, etc. - allowed for sale
- Drop Off
- Sale FRIDAY, 1PM till 6:30PM.
Next sale dates are: August 23rd, September 6th & 20th, October 4th & 18th, November 1st, & 15th, December 13th